pic

pic
Oct 2013

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our Old house!


I know everyone has seen our old house mostly, however, this is for the memory of it (and you Grandma G). I have so many fond memories of our little home. I still can't believe it sold so fast. Plus I'm really bored waiting to hear back on our (cross your fingers) next house! I don't have pictures of everything, I kind of wish I did though. Any I have are Older. Haha, the pictures look better bigger, so if you care click on them. I hope you enjoy your little tour for the last time of our 1st house :)

Our little Living Room ( those are the couches we got cooper with haha).



Living room to family room



My precious Dining table, I still love it, lame I know.



Our Kitchen



Master bedroom (ugliest fan ever blah)!



Master Bathroom



Hall Bathroom. I had just re-finished this room most recently.



"Kids Room" I kept all the toys and stuffed animals in this room for nieces and nephews to play with (and freinds children of course)!


I don't know why I just called this one "the blue room" Ryan doesn't get it, but there is blue in the bedding, and it makes me happy :)



the side of the basement we finished (we borrowed the game table from my mom for staging)


The Office: We would be in trouble without this wonderful room! Thank goodness for Royal Coach :)

3 comments:

Carole said...

Well you said the pictures were for Grandma G. But, Grandma M would like to say thak you. Hope you hear about your new home soon. We will look forward to pictures of that home as well. Love from NZ.

Ryan & Candice Lamb said...

Haha, I meant Grandma M. I don't know what I was thinking :)

Rosalee said...

Your old house is super cute! I really like how you decorated each room. I'm excited to see your next house!

Blog Archive