Vivian had fun too, she was tired being bed time and all, but after a bit she got into it.
Christmas Eve day we went swimming with my parents. The kids had so much fun. Vivian was hilarious, she was WAY too brave and loved every moment of it. She didn't fit in her summer swimming suit from last summer, so we just let her go topless. ;) I had to force her out when she was turning blue.
Christmas morning came before we knew it . It was a crazy fun day full of chaos and family.

This is Grayson's first year starting to "get " Santa. He was so excited he came and brought presents.
Viv found the kitchen JC and Shalee lent us before anything.
It was fun watching these two. Grayson dove right in, Vivian needed a bit of coaxing
Grayson was very helpful making sure Viv had no trouble opening anything.
This little cheese face kills me.
I think the kitchen stuff has been a hit for both of them. It is all in constant motion. I am so grateful to have these two little people in my life. They truly make everything harder and better at the same time. They push me in ways I never knew I could be pushed and help me see the beauty in everything. So lets see what will come of this next year, this one has been great!









No comments:
Post a Comment