pic

pic
Oct 2013

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A few things I got done!





Lavender and green! We chose the green for Grayson's room knowing it was a good gender neutral.  I repainted the crib and changing table, and made a few decorations. <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">


The picture in the middle is a water color by my Grandma Susan Adele Bolton <3 br="" nbsp="">

I built and painted Grayson's bed, I still want to make a sign for above his bed, and find tubs for the cubicles I made under his bed-




       On a separate note, I finally hung these frames up in my room, I've had them forever!


2 comments:

C and MC said...

You MADE his bed? Of course you did. You psycho.

Ryan & Candice Lamb said...

Haha, yes, and yes I am a bit psycho! I want what I want even if I have to build it myself.

Blog Archive