pic

pic
Oct 2013

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Update

Our sweet little boy is growing up so fast. I wish I kept track of things better for him, but I do what I can. I also LOVE watching Ryan be a Dad, he is so great. I wish people could see him, really amazing! I love seeing how much they love each other. Haha, and Grayson LOVES Cooper, he makes him laugh all the time. Cooper seems to love him, but still hasn't figured out the best way to play with him. I think he will be living under the bed though when he starts walking. You should see how crazy good he is in that walker! Truly awesome! He has two teeth now and started to bite while feeding yesterday, boo :0(. He is so sweet and loving, usually very smiley, and pretty easy to please, well as long as you have nothing else to get done.


We had our first big bang this month, he climbed out of his bumbo hit his face on the counter, but thankfully Aunt Cassie caught him! I know, I know bumbos should stay on the floor, but it made him happy, and that is what we always fed him in. Well no more of the bumbo!




Wild fun hair day :0)


His cute Mohawk is back!






We got snow for the first time this year, so this is Grayson's first time ever being aware of the snow! He Loved watching Cooper play in it, otherwise it was uneventful. For now anyways :0)

3 comments:

Rosalee said...

He is adorable! Good luck with the biting. For me, that was a difficult thing to figure out how to stop. And then I overreacted one time and Henry refused to nurse after that (he was 10 months old and had 7 teeth). Anyway, good luck!

Adrienne said...

such a cutie!

C and MC said...

He is so cute. I love those big eyes. Great pictures.

Blog Archive