What are those magnificent things on my feet you say??! Well let me just tell you about a little friend I've made! (it rhymes!) So we have a male patient at work who is older, and married, and WAY too touchy feel-y. So one day he sets his stuff down in his chair and then sit down, I place a bib on him and sit in my chair. Then he says "Give me your foot."
"What?" I asked
"Give me your foot"
I am a little un-trusting of this man because of past experience, so I ask "Why?"
It went on from there for a little while before he finally made me hand him his bag, then he started giving me several hand-made gifts (made by him of course)
These are my booties!
and these are??
earmuffs???
nope! Coasters, he makes the covers then puts them over CDs
Ta da! haha! One of the great benefits of being a Dental Assistant!
1 comment:
Candice, welcome back to the blogging world! I am so honored to have a post dedicated to me. The Barry slippers are priceless.
Post a Comment