pic

pic
Oct 2013

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm alive!

Wow, I have been horrible at posting anything lately. Really I guess it's because I haven't done too much. I spend a lot of my time reading, working, and playing games with Ty and Abby. Oh and completely obsessed with facebook and KSL. The state cut Ryans' budget in half starting next month, so that will be less than exciting. However I realized not only was I happy with my job, I truley love my job. Really I can't think of anything that can beat it. Our lives have kind of moved into slow motion lately. Our house is always basically clean now, so there is very little up keep, we aren't in the middle of any big projects making life simple. We go to work and we come home. Actually I've gotten pretty good about eating all my meals from home, and making dinner most days :) Yay me. Well I guess that's my latest update, sorry there isn't more.

2 comments:

The Beals said...

Hey Candice! I hope you don't mind I looked at your blog! You are so pretty! I love that picture of you with your new hair. I wish I could pull off dying my hair that dark. Well, you sound like you are doing great. It was fun seeing you on New Years Eve! We are moving to Layton for the summer, hopefully we can get together sometime!

Carole said...

It was great to see you update your blog. That is our way of staying caught up. When we come home next time we would love to come see your home.
Love ya, Grandma

Blog Archive